Bible, Quantum Physics, Wisdom Etc
Quantum Physics and the Power of “Spoken Word” and Inner words in the Bible:
- Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
- Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have, will be taken from them. (Matthew 13:11-12)
- Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:28
- “Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.” Mark 11:22-24
- “For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” Proverbs 23:7
- “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life.” Proverbs 15:4
- “Then the LORD put forth his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.” Jeremiah 1:9
- Power of your words, every time you speak “I am” —> I am the I am.
- The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit Proverbs 18:21
- “As a man THINKETH in his heart, so is he“ Proverbs 23:7
- If two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. Mathew 18:19
- “If two people are with each other in peace in the same house, they will say to the mountain: ‘Move!’ and it will move.” Thomas 48
- Multiple Gods in the bible: God stands in the divine assembly; he administers judgment in the midst of the gods. Psalm 82:1
- The disciplined shall inherit the Earth (not the meek)
- For there are 3 that bear record in heaven, the Father, “the Word”, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. KJV, (John 5:7)
- “Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall find the light of life.” John 8:12 (do what he demonstrates, to ascend)
- “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! Matthew 6:22-24
- “The people dwelling in darkness have seen a great light, and for those dwelling in the region and shadow of death, on them a light has dawned.” Matthew 4:16
- So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, ‘It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared’” Genesis 32:24–30”
We Are an Extension of God:
- “The kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21)
- I have said, Ye are gods, And all of you are children of the most High. Psalm 82:6
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:John 1:12
- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14)
- Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? John 10:34
- Jesus said the kingdom of God is so close, it’s actually inside us (Lk. 17:21)
- “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you” Luke 17:21
- For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:28
- “I am the living God, The Light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall find the light of life.” John 8:12
- He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; John 14:12
- You are the light of the world. Matthew 5:14
- I am the “I am.” – every time you say I am, you create that reality.
“Religion limits the perception of self and the world; it creates a hierarchical structure of top-down dictatorship; it uses fear and guilt to impose a belief system; and it provides endless opportunity to divide and rule the population.”
The Council of Nicea:
The Gospel of Thomas (among other biblical texts (removed by The Council of Nicaea in 325 AD when Emperor Constantinople wanted to unify and control his empire) was removed because it stated that “god is within,” not a compelling reason to go to church (control). Further, one of the bishops admitted negating the other gospels because it made sense that there should only be FOUR, like the 4 corners of the earth.
14 additional books were removed from the King James Bible in 1666.
Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including 10 manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic, which were vital to answering many questions …
Among other things, the books said you can’t pray for forgiveness. This would take forgiveness out of the hands of the church.